How To Choose The Right Agency To Market Your Business
AT THE HEART OF ALL SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES THERE IS STRONG AND ONGOING MARKETING
The single-largest business opportunity in Africa will be its rising consumer market. Africa is the world’s second fastest growing consumer driven market. For businesses looking to get a share of the pie marketing can play a pivotal role. However, with tight budgets, most businesses are faced with the challenge of how to get the best results from their marketing spend without wasting it. It starts with having the right expertise and people to implement and roll out your marketing in a strategic way.
With this opportunity many have climbed on the bandwagon and offer marketing services without the expertise that will bring returns on the clients spend. The market is saturated and this makes it increasingly difficult for companies needing marketing expertise to appoint the right people and agencies to get the desired results. Yet, little time or consideration is given by most decision makers when selecting this vital partner to market their business. In turn when the marketing activities do not produce results many companies lose faith and cannot understand why it did not work for them.
From Influencer Marketing, Google PPC Paid Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing to Display Ads, the marketing landscape is ever-changing and growing with advances in technology, software and methods to produce results driven marketing for companies and products.
So, how do you choose the right partner to help you keep up with ever-changing technology and trends in this dynamic marketing and advertising environment?
Here are some inside tips that may keep you ahead of your competition:
THE MAKINGS OF A GOOD MARKETING AGENCY
A good marketing agency must know how to integrate marketing activities to achieve the desired results and have a strategic approach to deploying the activities so as to get returns on the clients investment. What makes a great agency is the ability to select the right methods of interaction and utilize these to engage audiences. Engaging with your target audience is a pivotal part for any marketing campaign to be successful. A good marketer knows how to craft a campaign to speak to the right audience and engage them using these skills. A good marketing campaign in turn must evoke emotion, excite the audience, drive interaction and most importantly inspire the consumer to take action.
Any good agency will take the time out to unpack and understand the client’s needs in order to choose the right marketing mix for their business. They take the time to understand the clients business so they can represent your offering to potential buyers in the best way possible. They will access marketing tools and tactics that will be most effective in achieving your marketing objectives. An experienced agency is also adept at selecting the right mix of media and messaging to create a successful marketing campaign.
To conclude we recommend looking for a marketing agency that offers a consultation or strategy session to start of the process. This will help you streamline and discover the right approach for your businesses marketing mix and the capabilities of your service provider.
AlienNation Creative Agency offers expertise in integrated campaign and marketing activities:
- Marketing Communications- Brochures, Product Catalogues, Presentations And All Other Printed Sales Collateral
- Branding – Corporate, Retail And Product Branding, Logo Design, Branding Identity Guides, Corporate Identity Guides
- Social Media Marketing– Posts And Content Management, Paid Advertising (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram)
- Advertising– Design, Print, Billboards And Outdoor Advertising.
- Content Management – Copywriting And Content Development For Blogs, Articles, PR Communications, Websites And Marketing / Sales Collateral
- Digital Marketing- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Adwords, Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Direct Marketing: Email Marketing Campaigns, Activations, Promotions
- Web Development: Responsive WordPress Websites With Content Management Systems, Ecommerce Websites
- Photography– Corporate And Product Photography, On Site And Studio Shoots
- POS Displays– Point Of Sale Displays, Retail Displays, Large Format Prints
- Product Packaging And Branding– Graphic Design, Packaging Production and Printing