FEM - Helping you make a meaningful difference
HOW WE STRATEGISED A FULLY INTERGRATED 360° CAMPAIGN FOR A 86 YEAR OLD BRAND WITH GREAT SUCCESS
- Established in 1936 The Federated Employers Mutual Assurance Company (FEM) is a Financial Services Provider with the sole operating license holder in the administration of workmen’s compensation for occupational injuries & disease claims in the building and construction industry.
- FEM did not have a strong marketing orientation and had historically focused their efforts on operations.
- Their marketing department was fairly new and the 86–year–old company had low brand awareness resulting in missed opportunities for potential sales.
- The FEM brand was not resonating sufficiently with customers making a buying decision for Insurance against liabilities under COIDA.
- 12 Months.
How we solved the problem
- We strategized, executed, and implemented a multi–channel marketing campaign by defining the brand’s key messaging and promise.
- Facilitated and elevated FEM’s brand visibility through multichannel marketing activities and brand positioning.
- Implemented strategic target marketing to reach the brands key stakeholders with clearly defined conversion goals.
- Our campaign strategically built an emotional connect with the target audience through positive reinforcement, and meaningful messaging that positioned FEM as a partner in the construction industry and experts in their field.
- The campaign also delivered strategic brand execution and roll–out that aligned with the target audience’s interest and educated and empowered all stakeholders within the industry.
We serviced the campaign with the following portfolio of works:
- Campaign Strategy and Execution
- Strategic Brand Execution and Collateral Evolution
- Integrated Online Marketing including Website, Blogs, Videos, SMM, SEM, PPC, On Page and Off Page Website SEO, and Advertising.
- Broadcast Media Communication (Radio, Podcasts)
- Online and Print Advertorials and Adverts
- Display Advertising
- The campaign created major awareness of FEM in the marketplace and took the FEM brand across multiple channels for greater visibility.
- It further reinforced FEM’s position as the market leader in the administration of COIDA for the construction industry.
- We improved the quality of content marketing to educate the market on who FEM is and what they do by refining the brand key messaging.
- The campaign hit the mark and supported FEM in their need for a solid customer acquisition strategy and sales growth.
Facebook Highlights - 4850 Views in 21 weeks
Social Media Analytics